This position is responsible for the installation, disconnection, and changes to fiber based broadband digital cable, high speed data, digital telephony services and the installation of home networking solutions (wired and wireless).
Applicants must submit to a Panel Drug screening, conduct an extensive criminal background check including but not limited to: public record search, valid driver’s license and DMV abstract, county criminal, multi-state/jurisdiction criminal records locator, state criminal, national sex offender, federal criminal, social media sources, previous employment verification(s) and credit check.
Please include previous experience and contact information to be considered for the position. Resumes are recommended.
The Ideal Candidate will have the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends holidays and in addition to on-call rotation as needed & required.
- 1~2 years experience in Installation, provisioning and repairing telecommunication equipment is desired
- 1 year experience of Ethernet networks
- Valid state drivers license applicable to state law
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to persuade and use problem solving/conflict resolution skills
- Ability to operate all tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to use wide variety of hand and power tools
- Have experience operating bucket trucks is desired
- Able to climb ladders up to 32 feet in height
- Wear a variety of personal protective equipment, including, but not limited to safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hard hats and safety vests for up to the full workday